I’m having a bad day, so I thought I’d pretend it is Monday — especially since I haven’t celebrated Mondays in awhile… Today I am thankful for:
130. The Honda was fixed — both mechanically and physically for about $300 — we’d assumed at LEAST $1,000 in repair work.
131. Working things out with the Fleur-de-Lys Mansion to have a repeat of our wedding breakfast for our anniversary. They are amazing. If you need a great place to get away in St. Louis, go there.
132. Chat with C about my summer internship. We are both super excited. Can’t wait to be able to tell who “C” actually is!
134. Having a few spare moments to play with my new Kindle.
135. Thinking that maybe, just maybe I’ll be able to go to my sister’s law school graduation tomorrow (SO stinkin’ proud!)
136. Cherry Coke Zero. And no, I really don’t care to hear how these are worse than sugary drinks. I think we can all agree that it is far better than other choices I could be making.
137. A made dinner for me last night. And this isn’t unusual. I *so* win.
138. Folks wanting to read the paper on 1 Timothy 2:8-15 that I wrote for class. It is rather overwhelming.
139. Cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Sometimes you just can’t beat the from-a-can variety
140. Oh, so slowly getting rid of a lot of the things that have accumulated at home.
141. Seeing a random stranger’s engagement photos taken in a room FULL of white balloons. Balloons make everything better.