Aren’t New Year’s Resolutions strange? Dates change on a calendar, so we resolve to change things about ourselves, too. But who am I to break tradition? Some of this is probably closer to a to do list, but I’m okay with that, too. So here we go:
1. Read at least 12 of the ministry books on the shelf (one per month).
2. Blog at least once a week. I’ve been pretty bad at this recently.
3. Return to (half) marathoning shape. Regular running, attention to nutrition.
4. Try at least one new recipe a month.
5. Have folks over at least once a month.
6. Not be hard on myself on weeks where the above does not happen.
What are you doing this year?