11. Christmas decorations and Advent wreaths – a few of my favorite things.
12. Having lunch with a dear friend at a fantastic Lebanese restaurant. Good conversation is always much better with Mediterranean french fries.
13. Gift of tickets to a fantastic jazz concert.
14. Leaning in to hear what my husband wants to tell me as he leans in to hear what I want to tell him when neither of us intended to say anything.
15. A morning conference call with others who are wanting to encourage women in ministry.
16. Hospitality of family (and dogs) who were experiencing illness.
17. The ability to laugh at the goofy things that happen in life.
18. Joking with Ken Satterfield. Don’t get to do this very often now that I’m not in Jeff City, so I’m more appreciative when it happens.
19. Free (legal) music downloads.
20. Cinnamon rolls for breakfast.