I’ve been meaning to start this for awhile, luckily my buddy Megan Gelband keeps reminding me with her blog. Since Thanksgiving is sneaking up, what better time for recording a handful of the things I am thankful for?
1. Hugs from my husband – he reassures me that the world is not to explode, even when it feels like my heart will
2. The smell of clean laundry
3. New recipes to try. Tonight – Chicken Fajita Soup
4. Parents who buy tiny orange peppers for the above recipe
5. Big Bang Theory Season 3, Disc 1 — in the mail today
6. Gobs and gobs of crunchy leaves ready to step on
7. 17 months of dating my favorite person
8. Encouraging friends who call or e-mail at just the right time
9. Warm blankets to wrap up in
10. Ending sentence fragments in prepositions
Sorry for the delay in posts. A trip out of town and beginning of a new class have made the last few weeks tick by without my notice. Reflections coming soon. In the meantime, what are you thankful for?
4 responses to “Journey to one thousand”
I’m thankful for you!
jealous of you for no.5 🙂 those kids make me laugh
Pingback: Stranger in the Night | Faithlab
Pingback: A Handful of Thanks | Faithlab